Saturday, October 25, 2014

Traveling

     Have you ever thought about traveling the world, seeing different cultures, meeting different people but all you do is staying home and not doing anything to accomplish it?
     I'm exactly in this position. I dream about visiting new places around the world all my life but I haven't done anything to turn it into reality. "I don't have the financial ability to go to some foreign country" is the most often thing I say to myself. That's the truth and I live with it. But on the other side, I believe in the inspirational quote: "If you want it really bad, you'll find a way". And this is the reason why I feel so guilty about it. I can blame only myself for staying home instead of living my dream somewhere else. When thinking about it, I repeat the quote so it can motivate me to really do something. And it works.. for awhile. I start looking for tickets for a
bus/plane, after that for the prices of the hostels and etc. The longer I'm considering what is needed to go, the more unmotivated I become. It looks like that if you don't have any money, it doesn't matter how much you want to go.
     But anyway, I'm an optimist and I don't want to believe in that. I'm sure that one day I will travel to whatever place on earth I want. I'll be at the right place in the right time. This is how it's supposed to be. I believe that life isn't as bad as most people think and one day I'll prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment